Saturday, March 4, 2017

It's a White on White March Challenge at Kerst Christmas Facebook group!

Hi everyone, it's a new month and a new challenge at Kerst Christmas Facebook group.  
We have two sponsors this month Miss Daisy Stamps and My Besties and great prizes!

As a Design Team member at Kerst Christmas, i am sharing a card by one of our sponsors, 
My Besties.
You can find all of My Besties images by clicking here.

I am using a My Besties image called, Twinkle Toes Troll Scan0047 you can find this image here.

You can share any Christmas card at Kerst Christmas Facebook group, however, we have a theme option of White on White with the image colored. Click here for a direct link to the challenge!
This little troll is bringing her gift to a friend. The mushroom house (COL1412)is a Marianne Designs die, along with the fence (LR0205) and birdhouse (LR0206).  I have also embossed the background using a tree scene. 

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment