Friday, March 17, 2017

Merry Christmas with a cup of Hot cocoa!

Hi everyone, you still have plenty of time to add your card to the challenge at Kerst Christmas Facebook group.  
We have two sponsors this month Miss Daisy Stamps and My Besties and great prizes!

As a Design Team member at Kerst Christmas, i am sharing a card by one of our sponsors, 
My Besties.
You can find all of My Besties images by clicking here.

I am using a My Besties image called, Twinkle Toes Troll Scan0038 you can find this image here.


I have used a Sizzix embossing "Merry Christmas" folder. 
Cheery Lynn - Corner die
Marianne Designs - (tags) CR1352

You can share any Christmas card at Kerst Christmas Facebook group, however, we have a March  option of White on White with the image colored. Click here for a direct link to the challenge!


Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment